MOBILITY SCOOTERS FROM KANSAS CITY HOME MEDICAL SUPPLY
Have you recently been diagnosed with a serious illness or suffered injuries that limit your mobility? Whether from old age, illness, or injury, you need not be limited to the bed or your own home due to limited mobility. With mobility scooters from Kansas City Home Medical Supply, you can reduce physical exertion and still enjoy independence without risking your health and safety.
To see our complete selection of mobility scooters available for purchase or rental, contact us or come in to one of our Kansas City showrooms today!
When Do Individuals Need Mobility Scooters?
Kansas City Home Medical Supply offers a wide variety of brand named mobility scooters from trusted names like Invacare, Golden Technology, and Drive Medical. However, when should you invest in a quality power scooter? If you are suffering from any of the following conditions or find it extremely difficult to move without support or assistance, a mobility scooter may be right for you.
A mobility scooter can help you become independent when dealing with conditions and diagnoses such as:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Complete Hip Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Frail Elderly
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Guillain Barre
As a leading supplier of medical supplies and mobility equipment, we offer power scooters and mobility scooters for persons of varying weights and abilities. Our range of mobility scooters are available in multiple sizes with either three or four wheels. While the smaller scooters are ideal for persons weighing below 250 lbs, medium and large models can accommodate up to 350 lbs in weight. Additionally, our outdoor scooters are hardy when it comes to the wear and tear of rugged terrain.
Benefits and Uses of Mobility Scooters
We understand that mobility scooters can be a big expense for individuals. If you are unsure if purchasing a mobility scooter for you or a loved one is the right choice, you may want to understand the advantages they offer. Mobility scooters provide a number of benefits such as:
- Quicker healing: When you prevent chances of falls, injuries, and muscle strain, you allow your body to heal faster, whether from injury or illness. You will not have to push yourself physically as the mobility scooter significantly reduces physical strain.
- Easy mobility for daily activities: Whether it is taking a stroll in the park or walking at the supermarket, illness or sudden injuries can severely limit you during your daily activities. You can safely shop and carry out your activities without interruption by using your mobility scooter to travel.
- Reduced pressure on caregiver: Often times an individual will become completely dependent on their caregiver when they have limited mobility. However, mobility scooters allow individuals to easily and safely complete small tasks without assistance.
- Fewer risks of falls and injury: Mobility scooters provide additional protection for seniors and can help prevent extended visits to the hospital as a result of falls. With a safer mode of transport, you can prevent injuries and falls during everyday activities.
- More independence: When an individual finds it difficult to move around without the support of a caregiver, they lose a sense of independence. Mobility scooters can provide individuals with newfound independence and help then remain active.
Contact Us Today for Quality Deals on Mobility Scooters
Kansas City Home Medical Supply provides an excellent range of quality mobility scooters. To find the right product for yourself or a loved one, contact our excellent customer support team by visiting one of our stores. We will be happy to help guide you in making the right investment. Or if you are interested in renting a mobility scooter, we can show you our products available for rental as well.
To learn more about our range of mobility scooters and other home medical supplies like lift chairs and other mobility aids, contact us today!